Top 5 Most Unexplained Mysterious Events in the World- AllTimeTop
Here are top 5 Most Unexplained Mysterious Events in the World - AllTimeTop
Subscribe to Our channel-
Do you have an idea for a Top 10 list? then Suggest ideas at :
Thank you so much for watching! and we appreciate your support!!
Here are our most Recent AllTimeTop videos -
10 Richest Musicians of All Time-
5 People Who Have Extra Body Parts -
10 Breastfeeding Myths And Facts-
10 Funny Cricket Moments in Cricket History-
Here are list of Top five Most Unexplained Mysterious Events in the World:
1. Animals within Stone : There are several documented Amazing cases of living frogs, toads and lizards found encased within solid rock – alive. how did it manage to survive during that time? After all, there were no signs of holes or cracks in the concrete through which the solid stone.
2. Raining Blobs : The townspeople of Oakville, Washington, were in for a surprise on August 7, 1994. Instead of their usual downpour of rain, the inhabitants of the small town witnessed countless gelatinous blobs falling from the sky. However, no one could successfully identify the blob, and how they were connected to the mysterious sickness that plagued the town.
3. Ice Woman : December 20, 1980. On bitterly cold morning in Lengby, Minnesota, a man opened his back door to find his 19-year-old neighbor, Jean Hilliard, laying in the snow. She was literally frozen solid. When her body was discovered she was immediately sent to the local hospital, where her condition stunned the doctors. Jean Hilliard made a full recovery after she was found frozen in sub-zero temperatures.
4. Iron Pillar of Delhi : Standing in at 7 meters tall and weighing more than six tons, this iron giant has managed to defeat corrosion for over 1600 years! But how can something that is 98 percent iron withstand decaying for over a millennia? Scientists have found the answer to that question, but how ancient ironsmiths discovered the fact so long before us still amazes archeologists today.
5. Hutchison Effect : The Hutchison Effect refers to the number of eerie phenomena that occurred when inventor John Hutchison attempted to replicate a few of inventor Nickola Tesla’s experiments. Some of the strange events witnessed include levitation, fusion of objects completely different in matter (such as wood and metal), and disappearances of some smaller objects.
This experiment was so popular it even sparked the interest of NASA and the Military, both whom have failed to produce the Hutchison Effect.
Our Social Media:
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0